The OnePlus One is a good-sized device with a 5.5-inch display. Such a big screen has its advantages, but also the disadvantages, because it is difficult to handle it with one hand. OnePlus plans a smaller version of the One, which will be equipped with a 5-inch display.
The Chinese branch of Gizmodo claims that the OnePlus One will soon be available in the Mini. The site already had a chance to take a closer look at the new model you see in the picture below.
The difference in screen size will not be too big, as the standard model has a 5.5-inch screen, while the Mini will receive a 5-inch screen. It should, however, increase the comfort of using the smartphone, but at the same time do not affect too much on its usefulness.
As far as technical specs, the Mini version will probably be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 8 megapixel front and rear camera, and Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
However, the price will be the OnePlus One Mini, because rumors suggest that the phone costs only $ 241.95. As for such equipment, the offer seems very attractive.
- Facebook videos offline - 04/23/2017
- IBM technology will streamline freight forwarding - 04/20/2017
- Americans are testing an autonomous helicopter - 02/24/2017
- Jaguar XE the safest car in the class (according to Euro NCAP) among others. Thanks to active security systems - 02/18/2017
- Lenovo is preparing another yoga tablet model? - 02/14/2017
- Xstat saved his first life - 02/03/2017
- Retina will go to a new series of macbooks? - 01/29/2017
- OnePlus One also mini version? - 01/19/2017
- Increasing profits from streaming music - 01/17/2017
- Apple is focused on the iPhone 6 Plus - 01/07/2017