Lenovo intends to enlarge the family of yoga tablets another model. The device, which is going through the approval phase of the FCC, will likely be equipped with a 10-inch touch screen and will also run on the Android platform.
The Chinese company Lenovo manufactures two types of equipment under the Yoga brand. The first is a Windows-based notebook, which can also be used as a tablet by the rotating screen, while the other is a typical tablet with a cradle and a wireless keyboard.
If you believe the reports from the Federal Communications Commission, Lenovo is preparing another Lenovo product that will be a typical tablet. The list includes a cover for a wireless bluetooth keyboard for a device called Yoga 2 10. As Yoga notebooks have a built-in keyboard, so the cover they do not need, so many point out that the next tablet is on Android.
- Facebook videos offline - 04/23/2017
- IBM technology will streamline freight forwarding - 04/20/2017
- Americans are testing an autonomous helicopter - 02/24/2017
- Jaguar XE the safest car in the class (according to Euro NCAP) among others. Thanks to active security systems - 02/18/2017
- Lenovo is preparing another yoga tablet model? - 02/14/2017
- Xstat saved his first life - 02/03/2017
- Retina will go to a new series of macbooks? - 01/29/2017
- OnePlus One also mini version? - 01/19/2017
- Increasing profits from streaming music - 01/17/2017
- Apple is focused on the iPhone 6 Plus - 01/07/2017